Wednesday, July 25, 2007

In the new house!

It's soooo much bigger then the last place. I finally fit in a house again with out feeling crammed in. It's so nice. So we got our household goods last week. Yaaa, I think. The unpacking has been so slow going. So I am trying to just go threw one box at a time. If we don't need it or want it it goes in the yard sell box. They have a post wide yard sale coming up in August. If I don't get ride of it then, It goes to the salvation army no use to hanging on to it. I just wish that I didn't fell like I have so much to do. So time to feed the kids lunch then back to work on the boxes. I'll have to post pictures once I get the house in order. Well also once I find the camera too.

I just love having a new phone, NOT! I keep getting calls for the last person that had this number, could not pay her damn bills. Also she gets more tell a marketer calls in a day then I ever did in a month. I had to do the national registry with our phone number. So in 31 days from the time I put us on the list no more unwanted solicitor calls. No just to get the damn debit collectors of hers to stop calling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home