Friday, June 01, 2007

Can we say stress!

So the movers come in 10 days. I feel like I am going in circles. There is no begging and no end to it. I can't wait till the next 2 weeks are over. I still have a lot of shit to do and with me just doing it I have no idea if I will be done in time. I am trying to do things that 2-4 people would do, with no help. I think when I get to the next duty station I'm not helping a damn person. No one here bothers to help me, and they love to use me. Why? I know I'm nice and all but I do have feelings and I don't like being used. I have appointments up the butt. Can I please be split in to 3 people? I have gone threw about 80% of the house I still have a big walk-in closet and part of the spare room. I am 50% of the way done with the out side crap, but I still have to rake the yard and go threw the out side storage room. I'm not looking forward to that all the spiders, mostly black widows. I'm thinking about bombing it again. I don't really want to get bit just before moving. I only have a week to get this all done. I can feel the time screaming by too. I guess that it does not help that they would not push back the date that he was suppose to arrive to the new duty station. Making it just a little harder on us. If I did not get Eric's clearing papers, Eric would not have been able to take any leave. Heck he would not have even gotten to have Permissive TDY. So at least now we can spend 10 days in Michigan. Well around that any ways. I hope that I have gotten rid of enough stuff. I don't really want to be over weight. I would hate to have to pay back what we are getting for advanced DITY move pay. At least we are only getting 80% of it up front. But it looked more like 50%. So much work to do. I guess that I better get a few more things done before I go to bed. I wonder how late I will be up tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home