Saturday, May 26, 2007

Keeping up ...

or catching up... I have not figured it out yet. I really don't want to go threw any thing any more I'm tempted just to throw every thing away. No one will miss it when it's all gone (grinning very evilly). Right now my only worry is being over weight. Just by guessing I want to say we are still 4,000 lbs over. I have a lot of wood furniture. Maybe to much wood furniture. I wonder how heavy my bedroom set it. Glad I don't have the whole set. I'm sure that would have put us way over. I bet the salvation army really loves me at the moment. I got rid of stuff that still had tags on it (can I say oops). I wish hubby had his six that way we would only be about 2,000lbs over that I think I could handle. Since we are taking some of it with us any ways. We are doing a partial DITY move. I don't think we will make any money off it thou. Unless we are under our weight limit with what the truck takes. Well time to turn off the water on the plants before I drowned them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home