So .... um packing ....
Yup ... pack boy what fun, NOT! I'm so board. I didn't realize how many DVDs we have, until now. They get heavy too. I packed them in the Small boxes blah they are all between 30-35lbs each. Five boxes total. I'll probably get another half box out of the DVDs that are left. I'm tired of getting ready to move , but very happy that I am moving. I have been dreaming that all the clocks are laughing at me saying that I'll never be ready in time. Why do they give you so little time to prepare for a move? Well there is that saying in the Army ... If it makes sense the Army will not do it! It goes right up there with the ... Hurry up and wait. Blah. Or my all time pet peeve ... If the Army wanted him to have a family they would have issued him one! I just want to get my trailer weighed so that I can start packing it. The one thing I do dread packing is the Safe. Hubby said it's about 250 lbs. and we don't have a dolly. Now since hubby has the truck, I have to find some one that can take me to get it weighed. I suppose I can offer some one a 6 pack or a little gas money. It helps that the place is less then 2 miles from here. Ok I did enough procrastinating I really need to get that last box done today, and try to get a hold of some one about the trailer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home