Blah!
Today has been such a long day. I have done so much but I still felt like I got nothing done. Ever have one of them days? I made a really wired goal the other day, and until now I did not realize how hard that goal would be to achieve. My goal was to get rid of 3,000lbs worth of stuff before we moved. (Movers come June 18th, 19th, and the 20th, errr this means I am now under 5 weeks as of today! Shit I did not relize how little time I have left!) This goal came about since my bedroom furniture weighs about that much. With being in the military and having a wight limit we where over to begin with and now with a solid wood bedroom set that does not help matters. So that is where this goal came about. So far this week I am only up to 144lbs gone. This only includes things that I could weigh. I have several things I did not weigh and have no clue what the weight is on the items and some where to big to weigh. Like my desk, I know it was heavy it took 3 of us to carry it to my neighbors house.I have also gotten rid of a 29 gallon fish tank, 2 t.v.s the swing set, and the power wheels all of which I have no idea what they weigh but for now I am not including them into my goal. With all of that I might be up to 600lbs. I wish I would have weight what I got rid of when Eric was deployed I sure that would have been at least 1000lbs. I made more then 10 trips to the salvation army, and another 5 or 6 trips to the loan closet here on post. All the baby furniture I have given a way from Jessica. Well all except the crib because she never used it. So it is bran spanken new and still in the box. You know when the realization hits you and you know how little time you had left but you have been so busy that you really just didn't think about the time left till it smacks you in the face for some reason I still was thinking we had more time. I look at my calender daily too. wow. I dunno maybe between appointments and every thing else. The weeks are just disappearing on me. So if I really want to get rid of that much stuff that means every day I have to make sure 85lbs a day go out the door. Crap that's a lot. I know I have a lot of stuff, but the stuff that has went out already never got weigh and the very little stuff that is sitting in my front closet waiting to go off does not look like much. Makes me think I have less then what I really do. I guess if your constantly getting rid of stuff maybe! I wonder where our weight is sitting at right now with out me take another thing out the door? Well I am going to go threw another box tonight so I must git off of here, bye ya'all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home