Just goofing off!
So today as I was playing around I found this saying I love it and I had to share it! "Yesterday is the Past, Tomorrow is the Future, Today is a Gift, That's why it's called the Present!" I just wish that there was more to do then getting ready for the move! And playing on the Internet as I am doing now! It gets boring after a while! I am just glad that Eric graduates earlier now! So 2 weeks less to wait for him to come home but still over a month to wait! The only good thing I can say about him being gone is I drop the weight because I almost never eat when no one is around. Why make a meal for one? To my surprise I have lost 14 pounds. And no it's not from the miscarriage, I only gained about 3-4 lbs during the begging of the pregnancy and had already lot it when I went threw that. I hope that it is from the thyroid medication I am taking I have been on it for about 3 weeks now. So I hope that it is starting to take affect. By the time I see my Doctor again I will have been on it for about 6 weeks and she will do blood work up again to see if I need to have the medications upped. Well gotta run I have spent enough time sitting in this chair! I have several goals I need to get done today. Bye all!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home