Monday, May 07, 2007

Today was just blah!

A day with no end in site. That is how I feel about today. I feel a little brain dead too. So this morning I go to transportation to sit threw the briefing but was told that I had to make an appointment for it. So why could I not have been told this before I get there! I hate it when my time is wasted. There was many other things I could have got done today in the 4 hours that was wasted today. Grrrr ... I really don't like civilians that have never been in the military that work for the government in positions that deal with the military. They create a lot of our frustrations but don't understand why we get so frustrated with them.

Until you have walked a mile in another mans shoes you will never know his woes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home