Tuesday, June 05, 2007

um ...

Why do we leave the little stuff for last? Well at least when I still had a lot of time left I thought it was the little stuff. My pile of little things to do is growing bigger, or so it seems. Maybe with so little time left I just feel it growing. I have been working hard the last couple of days but I still feel like I am getting nothing done. Or maybe I am just being to hard on myself. Who knows. I just know I am stressed about it. I hate getting ready for a move, but I like moving. I have no idea why I like to move. I wish that we could go back to the Netherlands.

Ok so I forgot to tell about my updates with my appointment for my thyriod. I guess I don't have to have my meds change. What I'm on works, and works well. When I first started my medication I was loseing about 2 lbs a week. Now it's about 2 lbs a day. I do like having the extra energy, but I still feel drained. I guess any one would with a weight loss of 2lbs a day for over a week. I keep this up and I will be under 200 lbs in less then a month for sure. Doctor said it could happen, I just didn't think it would happen this fast! No truth be told I didn't think it would happen, just the way my luck usually runs. I didn't think I would ever see 200 again. I worked so hard to lose weight and it seemed the harder I worked the less I would see. I went to curves for a year and nothing I lost a lot of inches in the first few months, but after a while it stopped. After going for 3 more months and seeing no difference a few of the ladys who worked there asked me if I had a medical problem. I didn't think I did but I went to the Doctor got poked and prodded and gave some blood up. Well I went back to the Doctor, she said I was fine other then my heavy weight. She had lied to me strait faced and every thing, what she failed to tell me then was my thyroid was out of whack, way out of whack. I continued to go to curves to finish out my year. It was great, but I felt I was being cheated going to work out and paying for it and not losing a damn thing. So now more then a year later and the loss of my baby, my OB doctor told me that there is something wrong with my thyroid and told me the last test was bad too. I felt like I had hit a brick wall. At least I now know what is wrong with me and it's being taken care of.

Well back to working on the house. Must get it done and soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home