Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Quilt ...


My quilt is done, yippee! Well I got it done early last month. Just had no time to post about it.

So I will post the pictures. If I remember how to put them up here.

This is the main part of the blanket. I should have taken a better picture of the flowers oh well maybe another time I will do that. The top part is flipped back to see the backing too. I love it but I will never ever make another blanket for this bed. Blahhh is all I can say about that. I bleive I have a full picture of my bed on this blog if not it's on my other one that no longer works. So I'll see what I can do to link back to the other one.

Now for the last picture. This is the reason why I will never make another blanket for my bed. The corners.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home