My newest project!
Why is it that every time I post I seem to be busy? Ah, oh well. So my newest project I am making a quilt. Some day if I get it done any time soon I will post pictures of the quilt I am making. This thing is so time consuming. I have to make about 60 some squares unless I change what I am doing a little. I have not yet decided what I am doing. I am embroidering flowers on the center of all the squares 1st. That it take a lot of time in it’s self. I have a machine but each one take about 20 minutes to do so that with 60 squares. That is a lot of time. Then one of the materials that I am working with I have to starch and iron it before I can even begin to sew it. It’s a great material but not very stiff so it makes it very hard to sew. Well off to the machines I go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home