My miscarriage …
I am writing this here because I have been having a hard time talking about this. Last week I had my OB appointment and found there was no heartbeat it was hard to take. I think my husband took this hard too he was real excited when we found I was pregnant again. We have been trying for about two and a half years. My doctor at first wanted me to go two weeks to see if I would pass the baby on my own. But today she decided that things should be sped up just a little since I had no sign of cramping or bleeding. She really did not want me to have to go threw a D&C next week. There where a few things that helped her decide this, one I am stressed about going under the knife again, two my blood pressure is way up from where it normally sits. Normally my number is at about 110/78 well it was 138/80 the last time and no matter how long I sat in that darn little chair and tried to relax it just was not going down. Plus my husband will not be here next week for the scheduled D&C on Wednesday. He is going to BNCOC. Plus I don’t think she wanted me to be alone after the D&C. She decided for the pill. It is one that is inserted vaginally. Not to fond of this idea, but I tried it. Oh I was fine for the first few hours now I know why I got prescribed some pain medication too. I did not know that one could cramp so badly after taking several things of medication it is still painful but at least I am up and out of bed now. So today has been a really long day for me. But for those of you e-mailing me and I have not been replying this has been why. I do feel a little better now that I have shared some news. I know you all may not see this for a while, please believe I am not ignoring you I just wanted some time to heal and a little space in doing so. Good night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home