Friday, April 20, 2007

BNONC

So Eric Finally left for BNONC this morning. He will be gone for about 2 months. He will graduate on June 19th. So he should be home some time after that it will take him about 3 days to drive home. I am going to miss him while he is gone but at least I get more done while he is gone. Today my goal is to go declutter the master bathroom and get every thing out of there that I don't need. That way tomorrow I can to a scrub it down. I am going to keep my self as busy as I can with him being gone. I don't want to stop and sit ... doing so lets my mind wander and that is some thing I don't need right now. So I will be pushing myself to get a lot done in the next two months. I am going to have the movers out around the end of June to pack us up. Still trying to get ride of more stuff.I know that we are way over weight we where over weight coming back from Holland by like 6,000 lbs but thankfully Eric moved up in rank so we are only over weight by 5,000lbs but we also have lots of new furniture. So I know that we are way over. BLAH! Ok so off I go to start my days work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home