Thursday, August 24, 2006

Any slower?

Ok so can this month go by any slower? This is driving me nuts. Not to say that I’m not already nuts … he he.

So I have finished my books that I was reading this week, and for some reason www.Amazon.com had delayed my order. So my new books have not arrived yet. So I yet again have started going threw things again. I keep doing this and I will have nothing left. I may as well get ready for the yard sell here on post in October. Last yard sell made 140.00 bucks and most of it was VHS tapes. So I will hopefully get ride of the last of the tapes. Besides that DVD’s take up a lot less room then VHS do. Well except when you have as many DVD’s as I do. Now if I could only find some thing that will hold them all. I don’t really thing that will happen though. Speaking of I got 3 more movies this week and need to update my list. Handy little bugger. Now when shopping for older movies I take my list with me. I hate it when I buy a duplicate of some thing I already have. I have done that two times now with movies and once with a book.

What I really feel like doing right not is rearranging my living room again. I think my hubby would kill me though this would be the 4th time that I would since he has been back from deployment. He has been back almost 8 months now. Ha ha so that would average redoing my living room every 2 months. Sounds about right. I am thinking abut getting some curtains this time. I have my eye on some nice ones and there not to badly priced plus we get a military discount at the store. I wish I could get the sort ones but my windows are one inch to long for the curtains. … lol … It seems to be the way it always works.

Ok so I am going to find some thing to do. The longer I sit here the more I want to re-arrange the living room again. No need to do that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home