My Bedroom!


Ok so this is one picture of my bed. Very bad picture but was the best I could do since I'm standing in the hallway. So I guess I will have to put up the other picture of the bed. I have never done more then one picture per post so I guess there is always a first. Ok so this worked out really cool neither one are good pictures but what the hey you get the idea. If you can't tell what it looks like then go to the Ashley Furniture site and look up the Casa Mollino set it is on the third page of the bedrooms. I think the color of my bed looks better then the one they have up on the site, but that is my opinion too. So now on to my very little closet with a very big chest of drawers.

Wow this was kind of hard to do so I will only do my bedroom on this post. Plus it seems to waste a lot of space putting the pictures in here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home