Friday, April 14, 2006

Still cleaning.

Doing ... lots. I threw out enough stuff to fill up that trash can I was talking about. I'm so proud of myself. I finished that closet in the fish room and there was more to do in there then I thought there was. At least I can say that the fish room is done, including the closet. I got my hallway closets done today. That was a real challenge. I swapped them, I use to have all my crafts in the bigger of the two closets. Now I have most of my crafts in the smaller of the two. My husband said I was not allowed to buy any more craft items. (What a bummer.) Both closets look great, even thought the craft closet is very full. The linen's looks so nice now that the fit in a closets with out having to cram stuff in then slamming the door close before every thing falls to the floor. I even filled up a big black garbage bag with stuff I am going to take to goodwill some time this month, if I ever make it out there. I have put the computer room off for long enough, in the mourning when I get I will start here not looking forward to that since this room has been the dump all room. I don't really want to go threw the stuff my husband has dumped in here. I might just box his stuff up and put it with the rest of his stuff that is spread out threw out the house in many, many, many closets. My other goal is to combined all his crap and get it down to where it is only in one closet. (That will never happen, or will it?) Off to bed I go to get a semi early start on the room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home