It's been a long day
Very long. One of the Angel fish died last night so I returned it. Yippy, not! They had no more but said the new stock of fish will arive on Tuesday. So I will go back to wal-mart then. I must have went to 7 pets stores today. No one had a good selection ... what a bummer. So it has been a long day. I only got 2 loads of laundry done today. I don't really feel like doing any more running around but I guess since I started it, my husbands wants to go a few more places for fish. Now see what I have done! I did buy one more angel fish today at pet smart. I guess we will be going to Pets Barn next (besides that they offer a 10% military discount here). Well off I go to introduce our angle fish to the tank water.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home