Busy ... busy ... busy!!!
This past week has been so busy. I lost 2 more fish, at least they where only Mollies. The baby Mollies are getting bigger. I think my husband has been feeding the fish way to much. The poop is not breaking down fast enough. I think I have to watch him, or I need to just divide the food up at the begging of the week. Fish food that I would normally go threw in about 6 months my husband is going threw in about a month. I don't mind that he enjoys feeding them several times a day be he needs to put a lot less in the tanks. Oh an we did a filter change this weekend ... can I say EEEWWWWWW! That was so gross. I think I know where all the fish food ended up. Oh and next month there is going to be a post wide yard sale ... YIPPEE! So for every thing that has not gone to the garbage or salvation army, if there is any thing left by then will be in the yard sale. I wonder if my husband is going to sale any thing? I hope to get rid of a hole lot. Down sizing is a must for me! I want to get to a point where we no longer have a storage unit. At the moment that does seem to be impossible, since living in Army housing the house is so tiny. It is so small for a 4 bedroom I don't even want to mention how many sq. feet it is. What makes me feel really bad is I am helping a friend of mine with house hunting. We went and looked at a 3 bedroom that was 1500 sq. feet. A 3 bedroom that is bigger then the 4 bedroom military house that I am living in, and my kitchen makes up less then 10% of that space. Can I move now! I now know why I have a storage unit. Because I have no room in my house. This really sucks! I also down sized before I moved into this house too. I feel like purging again. I think I should wait for my husbands opinion on this. Last time I purged I got rid of things I was suppose to keep ... oops. So in part of my purging process I started on some of my stuff which has been really hard. I figured if I have not touched in in 6 months get ride of it. That was the problem. I am crafty and every thing I have I have touch at least 3 times in the last 6 months, but I have not bought any more. I figured that I will finish all projects and send them out. I got a lot of things done of the winter months. I should keep a list for my self and I should not start any new projects until all others are done. Any and all sewing excluded at this time since my sewing machine is dead. I need to get a new foot pedal for it or see if I can get the one I have now fixed. I am surprised it lasted this long I have had this sewing machine for 9 years now and I have put it threw hell. Ok so I think I have blabbed way to much I must go to bed or at least do something productive. I am currently working on a blanket for one of my uncles. So maybe I can go work on that now.
bye bye now!
bye bye now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home