Finding some thing to do!
So my husband is home visiting family. I am on big cleaning spree again. I filled half the trash can yesterday. Good thing trash day is in 2 days. I plan on filling the can up to day. I figure what goes in the garbage while every one is gone it will not be missed. Lots of kid toys went out to the trash yesterday too. I have got a lot more done then what I thought that I could. I rearranged my living room too. I also pulled one of my big chairs out of there and put it in the room with the fish tank. I have lots of things I want to get done. I really wish that my sewing machine worked, for now I will barrow my neighbor's. Her's is not the greatest but it will work for now. At least untill I can get mine fixed or a new one. I don't have much left to do in the fish room just the closet, sweeping and if I have time at the end of it all I'll mop too. I hope to start on this room next. It's no longer going to be an office, but one of my girls room or a play room. Well, what better time then now to get to work.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home