Friday, September 26, 2008

Time goes by to slow!

Oh the baby is just getting so big. She is almost 6 months old. Shes learned to blow raspberries ... with all that drool.

Not much going on here just waiting for hubby to come home on R & R. A little less then 2 months, and a little less then 6 months till he is home from this deployment.

It's one of them duh moments kind of things, the re-enlistment officer is finally talking to Eric, realising his time is short if not for the stop loss Eric would be getting out 30 days from now. Well no let me take that back hes got enough leave he would have been out for a month and a half now with terminal leave. So he is possible re-enlisting for Fort Knox and a bonus, and if he makes his next rank the bonus will be a little larger. It would be nice a down payment on a house. I dunno thou with the way the economy is heading I don't know if I want a house until he retires. We hope to spend the last 6.5 years in the same place it would be nice! I guess we will have to wait and see what life brings us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home