It's been for ever!
I'm back ... ya I am just not good at blogging. Not because I don't like it I just don't have time for it.
So, yet again we are getting ready for another move and my husband is still deployed. Why does that not surprise me? I always take care of the moves any ways. This time I am trying not to procrastinate! The girls and I are working our butt's off to get rid of things. We are also trying to get our house rental ready too. I want to be able to let people come in and look at it in about 3 or 4 months. There is still a lot that has to be done. It was in poor shape when we bought it.
I also own a business and I am trying to dwindle things down there too. It's been hard. What should stay and what should go. There is a lot. I just might take a 3 year brake from my business. I don't know if I want to haul all that stuff with me. I should know by the end of summer if I want to or not. I guess it really depends on how much stuff I get rid of too. If I have the extra room for it.
Well that is all for now!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home