Stuck in a rut!
Yup a rut. I have it that point in my life that I am tired of being in this rut. Our families biggest problem is no one ever wants to get rid of any thing ... the hole damn family are pack rats. It's driving me insane. I don't buy any thing any more because I am so tired of stuff coming in and never going out. Thank fully our Christmas is going to be very small. Each of my older girls went out and pick stuff out for each other. I really need to wrap those toys. I don't want to take the chance that one of them will see what the other one has gotten. Hubby and I will only be getting each kid one or two toys that is from us and a few clothes. That's it ... no more big stuff. I am so tired of it. So tired of stuff coming in but nothing going out. I was doing so good while we lived at Fort Eustis too. Every other month I would purge the kids closets. I would wait until after I had all the laundry done so they couldn't hide any thing in the dirty laundry. But I would make them try every thing on. If it didn't fit one they had to pass it down, if that one didn't want it it was done and gone. I would get rid of 2 or 3 trash bags of clothes that way. I never held onto it for yards sales, I would just give it away or donate it to a veterans thrift shop. I really need to go back to doing this. I found I was happy getting rid of stuff I didn't need. Now if I didn't have such a problem with getting rid of my craft stuff! I should just find all my craft stuff and put it together see what I have. See what I am willing to get rid of. I would like to see what I can use to make stuff too. I have a lot of that soft yarn the nice stuff. Maybe make a few nice shaws out of it or something. Who knows ... but it needs to go. I am so tired of cleaning out the clutter. I don't want to buy more things that hold the clutter I don't want to fill up the house any more.
You know that saying "Less is more" I think there is some truth and lots of logic to it.
You know that saying "Less is more" I think there is some truth and lots of logic to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home